Tuesday 22 August 2017

Bestie Easle

Hello
Today's card is a Bestie stamp,it came complete with the sentiment, so I stamped it on a fancy oval, coloured it of course with Promarkers.
I love easel shape cards, so I used Anna Marie design's blissful green paper's and used a fancy die cut patterned paper with a glittered bird and flowers, I also stamped another sentiment on a fancy rectangle to use as the stopper, l didn't use any embellishment as the paper's are quiet fancy.
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges.






Challenges:

2 comments:

  1. Very beautiful card!Thanks for joining us at ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge.Good luck and hope to see you again.Gr.Kaija Dt-member

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's very beautiful Lynn
    Thanks for join us at
    {ScrapbookStampSociety DT Member}
    Hope to see you again and goodluck

    Greetings Karin DT Coördinator

    ReplyDelete