Friday 25 March 2016

Winter Wonderland: For a child


Hello,
This week is my first challenge at Winter Wonderland as part of their DT.
This weeks challenge is For a Child.
Our sponsor this week is All Dressed Up.

For my card, i used one of their lovely images, 3 little Chirstmas girls which i coloured with promarkers.
I created an easle card.



This is the base of my easle. I used Nitwit collections Festive Flowers collection, all matted on white.
I used a daisy edge die to create the edges on my layers and added some matching green ribbon.
The sentiment came from LOTV.


This is my topper, which i added glitter to on certain areas.
I also added die cut snowflakes around the edges.

This challenge lasts until next thursday and i cant wait to see your creations!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Lyn. I love all your details in the easel card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful easle card Lyn. Love the frosty border. Great to have you with us. hugs, Pat K x

    ReplyDelete