Saturday 19 May 2012

Challenge post


     I made this card for a couple of challenges.
Joanna sheen: Happy birthday
Passion for promarkers: photo inspiration [ colours ]
I used Kaisercrafts, pink gelato papers, sentiment tags and bicycle image.

This card is for I love promarkers : Anything goes
I used a lili of the valley image and pink paislee papers.

This card is for the cutie pie challenge, which was a sketch.
I used nitwit papers and a lili of the valley image.

And my final card is for the Saturated canary challenge, may flowers.
I used this special image and created a simple but effective card.

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful creation sweetie, looks fabulous, thank you for joining us at Saturated Canary this time ♥ Pops x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lyn, what a gorgeous card. I love the image and your colouring is perfect. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Four gorgeous cards Lyn...:o)

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. They're all gorgeous,love those P.P. papers. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow lyn you have been busy!! and they are all stunning!
    thank you so much for sharing it with us over on the SC challenge blog
    hugs Lou xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous cards lynn.stunning pretty images and colours.
    thanks for joining us this week at PFP :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is absolutly fab! Love the cosy image, the colors in the card and also the coloring. Its great!

    Thanks for joining our challenge at pfp:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous set of cards!! Thank you for sharing with us at I ♥ Promarkers!! Hugs Hazel xx

    PS. I have candy on my blog!!
    http://hazelshandmadecrafts.blogspot.co.uk/2002/04/my-better-late-than-never-candy.html

    ReplyDelete